Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in Fulton Public Schools. In order to begin the enrollment process
there are a few steps required:
- Proof of Guardianship- If you are not the natural parent then we will need documentation showing that you have rights to this child. This could include:
- Children’s Division Placement Letter
- Court Appointed Guardian documentation
- Notarized Document from Natural Parent
- Custody Paperwork.
- If you are a relative or family friend and you do not have one of the previous documents, a Relative Caregiver Affidavit will need to be completed at the Superintendent’s Office.
- Proof of Residency- One item from Group A and an item from Group B are required:
If you are unable to provide proof from both of the categories listed, please contact Central Office at (573)590-8000 to talk through your options.
3. Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will take place beginning Monday, July 12th. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process.
Dr. Chris Hubbuch, Assistant Superintendent has been designated as the Title IX Coordinator.
2 Hornet Drive
Fulton MO 65251