Current Employment Opportunities Available in Fulton Public Schools
Last updated January 22, 2021
Fulton Public Schools, 2 Hornet Drive, Fulton, MO 65251-2731 573-590-8000
Thank you for your interest in Fulton Public Schools. Please be assured that your interest in joining our school district will receive prompt and proper consideration.
All applicants must apply through the District's online application system. Interested applicants are welcome to come to our Central Office to apply through the online application system, our staff are here to help!
Please feel free to contact us at 573.590.8000 or email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the application process.
Applying for a certified or support staff position with the District:
- Complete the online application for the position in which you are interested.
- Submit a current resume (required for certified positions).
- Upon completion, applications will be reviewed. Selected candidates will be contacted via email or phone for an interview.
- Candidates must successfully complete a FBI/Highway Patrol Background check.
- Official and completed transcripts of your undergraduate and graduate courses must be forwarded to Human Resources (required for certified positions).
Dr. Chris Hubbuch, Assistant Superintendent has been designated as the Title IX Coordinator.
2 Hornet Drive
Fulton MO 65251
The Fulton 58 School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Read more.